7/15/2011

Bob Evans

I have always LOVED Bob Evans colonial salad dressing... YUMMY! It is a must have everytime!!


When I was younger I ate their vegetarian meal option ...which was your choice of 4 side! It wasn't the best option but was worth it because of my love of the colonial dressing. 


Then  they had vegetable stir fry (at a lower price than the meat version! It was VERY DELICIOUS but then they took it of the menu! I was DEVASTATED! =(   I don't even remember what all was in it.I just know it was my 2nd favorite stir fry of all time (the 1st being the one made by my Daddy). 


After the stir fry was taken off, I was left with ordering sides a la carte. =(


 Then they started appetizers... they have county fair cheese bites, breaded garlic mushrooms (a vegetarian option but I don't like mushrooms), and fried green tomatoes (seasonal menu item).


They now have a vegetarian soup option, which I LOVE! It is their NEW Tomato Basil Soup! Here is the description of it listed on the Bob Evans website"
 "Roasted tomatoes and sweet basil are blended with onions, a touch of cream and a dash of pepper to update this classic soup. Topped with crunchy garlic croutons and shredded Parmesan cheese" 


It (along with the colonial dressing of course) make me want to eat their everyday! =)