4/10/2012

New California Kitchen Pizza

Seven hours ago the California Pizza  Kitchen Facebook page posted that the winner of the new limited edition pizza flavor is "Chipotle Roasted Vegetables". It is a "crispy thin crust pizza topped with roasted read and yellow peppers, poblano peppers, roasted corn, black beans, chipotle lime sauce, parmesan, asiago, romano and mozzarella cheeses". It is AMAZING! My only complaint is that the box says "Limited edition". Thin crust is my favorite type of pizza and to have one that is a spicy vegetarian pizza is even better. I did add some jalapeno hot sauce to it but only because I like a lot of heat! This pizza is definitely my new favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, that does sound good! I may have to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/25/2012

    California Pizza Kitchen Posted this on there Facebook Page

    Hi Sarah ! Chipotle Roasted Vegetables IS delicious! We’re so excited for everyone to try it. Thanks for featuring us on your blog and letting us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete