5/28/2012

Moosehead Grill

So Friday my husband and I went to Moosehead Grill, which we had been looking forward to for weeks! Unfortunately, when we sat down and began to look at the menu we both instantly notices that the artichoke dip was no longer listed as an appetizer. It makes me sad because it really was the BEST creamy artichoke dip I have ever had! The waitress came over and we asked if they still had it. She explained that they took it off the menu. I asked her if there was any items that were meat and seafood free she could recommend and she said salad. I was surprised that that was her only suggestion since they do have pasta dishes on the menu. Oh well, we left and ended up with a very enjoyable meal somewhere else! 


See next post to find out where we ended up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment