6/23/2011

Taco Bell

Today I had one of my favorite fast food dinners...Taco bell. They have a new meatless item on the menu!!! Okay, I'm sure it has been there a while but I just discovered it and tried it today. It is a 7 layer burrito.The items include cheese, seasoned rice, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and reduced fat sour cream. It was tasty! 


Taco Bell also offer other veggie items including cheesy bean and rice burrito, cheese wrap, bean burrito, fresco bean burrito, cheesy nachos, not to mention their fabulous sides. However, my favorite thing about Taco Bell is that they will make ANYTHING on there menu without meat. They do charge the same price for items with or without meat though. The magic Taco Bell word is "SUBSTITUTE". In years past I would get annoyed because they charged the same price for taking meat off and then charged me $0.25 extra per item to add beans. Then a nice cashier explain that if they substitute the item it doesn't charge extra. 


So my final conclusion is that Taco Bell is Veggie Friendly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment